Sunday, April 09, 2006

Franciscan Mission

I know it has been a long time since my last post. Things have been busy but are finally slowing down. We had an incredible team of Franciscan University students that were here on mission for their Spring Break. They put on a Seminar on the Power of the Holy Spirit in our lives, they ran my Confirmation retreat for all my kids and helped with classes and youth ministry as well. It was an incredible week and God came with power. He worked so many healings in the lives of people here and we are still seeing the fruits from it. On the afternoon of the Confirmation retreat, we had adoration of the blessed Sacrament. This is where we kneel down and adore Jesus’ real presence on the altar. At one point I saw all my students in praise, hands raised and voices singing. They even moved up closer to Jesus, right at the edge of the altar and surrendered their lives to the Lord. I was moved to tears to see the way Jesus transformed these kids and revealed Himself to each one of them. God is doing amazing things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home