Tuesday, February 28, 2006


Image hosting by Photobucket
Alexi is the great granddaughter of lay-minister's Martha and Abel.  When we go to Martha and Abel's for lunch, it's like going to our grand-parent's house.  They have 4 generations of family members living in their 4 bedroom apartment and it is so beautiful to see a family so close.  They have become good friends and they let us do our laundry every wednesday at their house because they have a real washer and dryer, something that you  rarely see in Belize.  Alexi likes to play games with me and whenever she hears me coming up to the house she runs and hides, waiting for me to find her.  There are times when other people are coming into Martha and Abel's house and Alexi has run into the other room, thinking it 'might be me'.  This picture was taken at the barbecue last friday night.  Alexi came in and had no problem jumping up on my lap and grabbing one of my tortillas to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home