Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I know, it's been a while since I've posted, but things have been busy!  So, Kathy is a wonderful woman who moved here from New Orleans with her husband.  She lets us go to her house any time to use the internet and even has a phone number that is from the states so sometimes I can call the U.S. for free.  I go there a couple times a week on my bike, which is our means of transportation.  Who would have ever thought?  So, I'm leaving Kathy's house and what do you know, a monkey is swinging from the roof of a house next store.  I've seen him at least 3 or 4 times since and his owner has even let me pet him.  Pretty cool, huh?  This is just an example of another random day in Belize...the things you see...

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you that I've always wanted a monkey? I at least have always wanted to play with one. For my birthday when Jonathan took me to the zoo, we spent the longest time looking at the monkeys. My mom had a pet monkey when she was little. His name was Mr. Spock. My grandfather almost killed him because he would bite her and everyone else. Therefore, my grandpa would never let me get one when I was little. So I'm jelous of your deal of getting to see a monkey. Think of me when you see him next. :)

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, forgot to add my name... it's me... Kristi

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney what fun with the monkey. Dad is always joking with me about bringing a monkey home now that you kids are out of the house. do they have pampers for monkeys???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home